If you are considering bankruptcy, our counsel eases you through a stressful time. Consult with us to find out which kind of bankruptcy, if any, is appropriate.
• Can you pay off your debts in three years?
• Is your median income higher than that for Mississippi?
• Do you have nonexempt property you want to keep?
• Are your debts consumer debts?
• Do you pass the Means Test?
• Is the difference between your gross monthly expenses and gross monthly income more than $100? Between $100 and $166.66? Higher?
For more information click here.
• Relief from debt collectors
• Usually you can keep your property
• Stop foreclosures
• Stop garnishments
• Keep your utilities on
• Chapter 7, a personal fresh start to stop collections
• Chapter 11, used by organizations in order to become profitable again
• Chapter 12, debt adjustment for the family farmer or family fisherman. A specialty of our firm.
• Chapter 13, a debt repayment plan